My life saver!


My secret lifesaver is... Twinkl!!!
Heard of it? If you haven't you must have been living under a rock!

Twinkl is an online resource site for people working within the education profession. They cater from Early Years all the way up to Secondary school. They create individual resources, units of work, interactive topic-themed resources and a creation tool for making your own resources. You just download them off their site and print as many as you need as they're all in handy PDF formats!

Like, no joke, this place is amazing! I love creating my own resources but sometimes there is just not enough time in the day for that. That's when I turn to Twinkl. Whether I'm teaching Maths, English or Science to my students or whether I need something to support my mentoring or emotional literacy work, Twinkl has me covered!

Here are some of my favourite resources from Twinkl:




Just to let you know that to have full access to all the resources Twinkl offers you do need to pay for a premium subscription. They do have some of their resources available for free though  so you can work out whether buying a subscription would be worth it for yourself. Although I would 100% say that the £50 I spend a year on my Twinkl subscription IS.SO.WORTH.IT!!!!

Check them out and let me know what you think!?

😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The search for SPD

New beginnings

What is a 5 Point Scale?